- Lenses suitable for people who spend so much time in the outdoors with great reflaction surface (water, snow, asphalt...), and especially for the drivers, as they put together two aspects of advanced technologies: polarization and photosensitivity.
- Glare effect is eliminated due to the polarizing features, and thanks to Transitions technology, the eye protection is guaranteed due to photosensitivity that reacts to UV and visible rays.
- Aspherical design allows significantly decreasing of the lens thickness, and the quality image is improved even when the high dioptres are concerned.
- It is needed to apply the protective antiscratch layer (HC) which is included in the price. Also it is recommended to apply antireflection multicoating or satin coat plus (MC / SCP) for improving the image quality.
- When ordering the toric lenses, it is required to specify the cylinder axis (marked on the lens by the company engraving which should be respected during the fitting process so that the polarizing effect has the result). Lenses with spherical dioptres are mounted in the way that existing mark must have a horizontal position (0°).